Do I Really Need an AC Tune Up?
It can be difficult to spend money when you don’t really feel an an imminent need to do so. You’ve been replacing the filter, and your system is running fine, right? Let’s keep it that way. A maintenance call now can prevent a costly repair or replacement, especially in the heat of summer.
Having your system thoroughly cleaned and inspected regularly by a professional can alert you about potential problems before they become bigger and more expensive. A healthy, clean, and safe HVAC system keeps your home environment at its optimum.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” This is as true today as the day Ben Franklin wrote it.
What will AL-DON do during my Tune-Up?
- Clean the condenser’s coils and evaporators if necessary.
- Clean and adjust the blower components.
- Check the aluminum fins. They’re located around the exterior of the unit and can become bent or crushed when objects touch them.
- Inspect the internal parts for broken, chipped, or otherwise damaged parts.
- Check the refrigerant level for leaks.
- Check the thermostat for accuracy.
AL-DON is proud to serve the city of St. Louis and all of the surrounding communities. We strive to be the “One-Stop” solution for all your indoor air quality health issues, comfort and environmental needs. Visit our service area page to see if we cover your city, or call us in the office if you don’t see your area listed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact the experts!
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts at AL-DON Indoor Air Quality Specialists.
Call us at 314-567-5585!